am
pm

Universal Time Coordinated - DST
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
MILAIRPIX.COM Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Message from the RIAT Chief Executive 16/12/20 (Read 365 times)

Roger Whitcomb
YaBB Administrator

MILAIRPIX Forum

Zodiac sign: Leo
Message from the RIAT Chief Executive 16/12/20
Dec 16th, 2020 at 3:04pm

Quote:
Message From Our Chief Executive

Dear Air Tattoo Supporters,

Thank you for your understanding and patience over the past nine months, particularly those of you that carried over your tickets for the Air Tattoo next year. It's been an interesting time for all of us as we try to navigate the new 'normal' and endeavour to keep a positive outlook as we move towards 2021.

Planning for the 50th Anniversary Air Tattoo next July is well underway and rest assured that safety is our number one priority, as it is every year, but clearly more so for 2021. The RIAT Team has been working with the relevant authorities and is using all of the available guidelines and resources to plan for a professional and COVID-secure event next year. Irrespective of whatever government guidance and restrictions may be in place we will strive to ensure that we can deliver a worthy celebration of a significant milestone in RIAT's history.

However, it is likely that next year's show will take place under different circumstances than normal and there may well be changes to the event in a number of areas as we have to demonstrate compliance with the evolving national situation. Notwithstanding, I am pleased to say we have had a positive response from the world's air arms and aircraft operators, and we will do our utmost to give you an Air Tattoo worthy of your support and commitment.

More information will be forthcoming in the New Year regarding any specific changes once we understand more clearly what and how they may impact our plans for delivery of the event. In the meantime, I would like to thank you again for your continued support, and I wish you and your families a happy and safe Christmas from all of us at the Air Tattoo.

Best Wishes,

Paul Atherton

CEO RAFCTE

WWW WWW  
IP Logged   Chrome 86.0.4240.198  Windows NT 10.0