am
pm

Universal Time Coordinated - DST
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
MILAIRPIX.COM Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Update - re. Refunds and/or Rollovers to 2021 (07/04/20) (Read 728 times)

Roger Whitcomb
YaBB Administrator

MILAIRPIX Forum

Zodiac sign: Leo
Update - re. Refunds and/or Rollovers to 2021 (07/04/20)
Apr 7th, 2020 at 3:35pm

Quote:
Update - Thank You For Your Continued Support

Dear Supporter,

Thank you very much for your patience at this most difficult of times.

Since the cancellation of the 2020 Air Tattoo, we have received requests from customers about refunds and the possibility of rolling tickets forward for Air Tattoo 2021 - our 50th Anniversary.  Consequently, the team has been working hard to establish a way to make the process as simple as possible.

I am pleased to say that our ticketing portal is being developed to allow you to select a ticket refund or roll-over option. This will be an automated system, rather than having to contact our customer services department, and will be live in mid-May. We will send you an e-mail next month with further instructions and to confirm when the system will activate. We have also had requests on donating to our parent charity, the RAF Charitable Trust, and this option is covered in our Q&A HERE -> https://royalairforcecharitabletrustenterprises.cmail19.com/t/r-l-jhkrhydd-opkhy
ubh-x/

As a result of the cancellation of the Air Tattoo, and like many companies across the country, we have placed the majority of RAFCTE employees on furlough leave as part of the government's Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme. This means that we will have limited website and social media updates and our normal company services, including the customer services team, will not be available. Please rest assured our absolute priority is to deliver a fantastic 50th Anniversary Air Tattoo in 2021 and our normal services will resume as soon as circumstances permit.   

I would like to thank you, our loyal customers, our sponsors and commercial partners, our suppliers and, of course, our volunteers and permanent team at this trying time. Thank you for your forbearance. Please keep safe and, on behalf of the whole Air Tattoo team, I wish you and your families well. I look forward to confirming when our automatic ticket system is live and to a spectacular Golden Jubilee next year.

Best Wishes and Thank You

Paul Atherton
CEO, RAFCTE

WWW WWW  
IP Logged   Chrome 49.0.2623.112  Windows Vista

Roger Whitcomb
YaBB Administrator

MILAIRPIX Forum

Zodiac sign: Leo
Re: Update - re. Refunds and/or Rollovers to 2021 (18/05/20)
Reply #1 - May 18th, 2020 at 3:35pm

Today (18/05/20) we start the process of refunding tickets. Please lookout for an email with details of how to do this over the next 24hrs. If you would like to carry over your tickets to 2021, this will happen automatically.

Please see more here: https://www.airtattoo.com/news/2020/mar/20/air-tattoo-refund-information

Quote:
Air Tattoo Refund Information

Published: 10 Apr 2020   updated: 18 May 2020

Refund and Cancellation Questions and Answers

Please see the latest information about refunds here. This information was published on 18 May 2020.

Can I have my money back / How do I get a refund?

ANS:
Yes, we now have in place a simple process to enable you to request a refund or carry over your 2020 tickets to 2021 - our 50th Anniversary. For those of you wanting to roll over your bookings, thank you! You don't need to do anything, and we will email you by the end of September with more details but don't worry, your tickets are secure.

If You Would Like A Refund:

Log into your account on AirTattoo.com HERE - https://royalairforcecharitabletrustenterprises.cmail19.com/t/r-i-jkntyhy-l-x/.
Go to the My Orders page.
Click on your 2020 booking and you will see if you are able to claim an automatic refund.
If you paid by cheque, cash, standing order or also purchased merchandise in the same order you will not be able to claim an automatic refund. More information will be sent to you by email shortly. This refund will be processed manually.
If you have forgotten your password, please use the password reset function to gain access to your account or telephone Customer Services on 01285 713456 (9am-5pm, Monday - Friday - not Bank Holidays) to reset your password

When will I get my money back?

ANS:
We have sent you an e-mail (on 18 May) with further instructions of how to claim your refund and after you have requested this via our automated system if should be in your account within 5 days.

Instead of a refund can I have a 2021 ticket and will I retain my seat in the Grandstand/FRIAT?

ANS:
Yes, if you would like to carry over your tickets to 2021 then you don't need to do anything and thank you!. We will email you by the end of September but don't worry, your tickets are secure. If you booked a Viewing Village Grandstand seat or FRIAT package your seat number will be carried over too.

Will I be charged an admin fee for a refund? / Will I get all my money back?

ANS:
You will not be charged an admin fee for a refund and we will refund your original admin fee as well.

Should I be trying to claim back from my credit card provider?

ANS:
We request you don't try and claim back a refund from your credit/debit card provider, if you bought by credit/debit card as we will have a process to enable you to do this through our own systems which we need to do for auditing.

Can I talk to someone about my ticket refund?

ANS:
As a result of the cancellation of the Air Tattoo, and like many companies across the country, we have placed the majority of RAFCTE employees on furlough leave as part of the government's Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme. This means that we will have limited website and social media updates. It also means our phone lines may take longer to answer than usual which is why we have tried to make this as easy as possible to request a refund online via your account.

What about the accommodation and travel arrangements I have made? Will I be refunded?

ANS:
If your accommodation and travel arrangements were made directly between you and the provider, our advice is for you to contact them as soon as possible to find out what their refund policy is.

How do I donate to the Royal Air Force Charitable Trust?

ANS:
Should you wish to donate to the Air Tattoo's parent charity you can do so their Virgin Money Giving page HERE - https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/finalCharityHomepage.action
?charityId=1003199&pageId=81060

Why can't you reschedule the show for later in the year?

ANS:
Organising the Air Tattoo is an immensely complex process. The July plan, as it stands, could not simply be lifted up and moved to Sept/Oct. There are too many moving parts that could not be rescheduled later in the year. It is likely to be the same for events such as Glastonbury and Euro 2020 who, like us, are unable to reschedule.

Is the Air Tattoo postponed or cancelled?

ANS:
RIAT 2020 is cancelled. However, it is our intention to be back in 2021 to celebrate the airshow's 50th Anniversary.

Will there be an Air Tattoo in 2021?

ANS:
2021 will mark the 50th anniversary of the Air Tattoo and we are now focused on planning a spectacular Golden Jubilee.

When will tickets for 2021 be on sale?

ANS:
We are already planning for the Air Tattoo 50th Anniversary in 2021 and tickets will be on sale as soon as we know more about the current situation and have shut down our systems from 2020.

WWW WWW  
IP Logged   Chrome 81.0.4044.138  Windows NT 10.0