am
pm

Universal Time Coordinated - DST
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
MILAIRPIX.COM Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

2019 Typhoon Display pilot will once again be Jim Peterson (Read 115 times)

Roger Whitcomb
YaBB Administrator

MILAIRPIX Forum

Zodiac sign: Leo
2019 Typhoon Display pilot will once again be Jim Peterson
Jan 30th, 2019 at 3:49pm

Quote:
We are pleased to confirm that the 2019 Typhoon Display pilot will once again be Flight Lieutenant Jim Peterson.

We had previously announced that Flt Lt Nick Callinswood would be undertaking the role this year, however, after further consideration of 29 Squadron Typhoon instructor manning requirements during this very busy period of Typhoon force growth, it has been decided that it is more appropriate for Jim to continue for the 2019 display season. We look forward to Nick competing with other qualified Typhoon instructors for the position in 2020.

Flight Lieutenant Peterson said: ‘I am absolutely delighted to have been given the opportunity to display the Typhoon for a second year. I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the RAF100 celebrations in 2018 and working with the Typhoon Display Team. For 2019 I aim to build upon last year’s display routine and I am really look forward to representing the RAF and showing the capabilities of the Typhoon for the public once again.

WWW WWW  
IP Logged   Chrome 49.0.2623.112  Windows Vista