am
pm

Universal Time Coordinated - DST
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
MILAIRPIX.COM Forum

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Buccaneer 25th Great Out of Service Event 27/04/19 (Read 463 times)

Roger Whitcomb
YaBB Administrator

MILAIRPIX Forum

Zodiac sign: Leo
Buccaneer 25th Great Out of Service Event 27/04/19
Dec 29th, 2018 at 7:39pm

Quote:
The Buccaneer Aviation Group (TBAG) is pleased to invite you to what we hope and indeed we are working towards - another great TBAG Buccaneer Event at Bruntingthorpe.

This time, (2019), it is an event to mark the 25th year Out Of Service for the Buccaneer - TBAG's "25th Great Out Of Service Event" or 25 GOOSE.

With the kind permission of Mr Dave Walton, we have Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground once again (subject to operational requirements) on
Saturday April 27th 2019.

We are using last April's event as the benchmark for 25 GOOSE with everything, subject again to operational requirements, very much the same. Except for the W.... of course.

As things are firmed up I will be updating those of you that purchase tickets in much the same way as before.
Those who came last April will hopefully meet up with those folks you saw then. Additionally, the Buccaneer Aircrew Association dinner does not coincide with this event, so we are hoping more of the BAA will be able to join us.

Tickets are 20 for adults and 15 for seniors. The increased cost is to cover the increased running costs and to improve the facilities over last April. All the money goes 100% towards maintaining & running our jets as I'm sure you know.

We are again running a raffle for a unique Buccaneer experience. This remains unchanged at 5 per ticket.

Please contact ShOps at michaelovers@btinternet.com with your requirements and I will send out tickets on receipt of your payment by either Pay Pal or Bank Transfer. Contact me if you wish to pay by other means and I will forward details. Ticketing will be as last April, all went well so no need to change.

Those of you that bought through Stripe, be aware that its cheaper to buy direct because there is no fee through ShOps.
I'm looking forward to hearing from many of you from April and looking forward to seeing you at 25 GOOSE!
Kind Regards, Mike Overs at TBAG ShOps

WWW WWW  
IP Logged   Chrome 49.0.2623.112  Windows Vista